Sending Picture Messages At Max Size

DisneyRicky

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am currently on vacation, and am using my Nikon to take pictures to show friends and family. What I do is transfer them over via bluetooth, then try to sent them via picture message. The one thing I don't like is how my phone limits the size (making the images look crappy). I have my phone set to 1000 kbs when it goes to send, but usually sets my image sizes to about 90 kbs.
Any way that I can make it hit about 900 kbs so they look really nice?

Thanks,
DisneyRicky

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am currently on vacation, and am using my Nikon to take pictures to show friends and family. What I do is transfer them over via bluetooth, then try to sent them via picture message. The one thing I don't like is how my phone limits the size (making the images look crappy). I have my phone set to 1000 kbs when it goes to send, but usually sets my image sizes to about 90 kbs.
Any way that I can make it hit about 900 kbs so they look really nice?

Thanks,
DisneyRicky

Attach them to an email.

hotdog12

Reaction score
I'm a photojournalist and do this for a living. It is important to attach photos as a file, not as a photo which gets mulched down in size by the e-mail software. A one meg jpeg is very large for a computer and is capable of making a very nice 8x10 print.

We're going on vacation to Zion next week. Where are you guys vacationing? Casual question. I'm not a stalker ;)
Sent from DInc

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
I'm a photojournalist and do this for a living. It is important to attach photos as a file, not as a photo which gets mulched down in size by the e-mail software. A one meg jpeg is very large for a computer and is capable of making a very nice 8x10 print.

We're going on vacation to Zion next week. Where are you guys vacationing? Casual question. I'm not a stalker ;)
Sent from DInc

I'd love to see some of your work.

rudydroid

Reaction score
I'm a copy editor (at a small daily) and I really like your work. I especially like photos and stories about changing one thing into another, or that involve mechanical processes.
don't give up on that pulitzer.

rooted, on liberty 2.0.1, slightly oc'd

hotdog12

Reaction score
Plan to just upload some cell phone pics on Facebook until I get back home on my big computer. Thank goodness the Washington pinheads didn't shut down the parks!

Sent from DInc