Seidio innocase active e.t.a.

seidioseidio

Reaction score
I saw that same Active X on Amazon. I ordered it figuring if it sucks Amazon returns are really easy. But from the looks of it it looks like a rugged, but with only one shell (no inner outer). Also the picture shows a holster, but there is no mention of a holster in the description.

If anyone has this case let me know. If not I'll post something when it arrives.

Does anyone know a decent car dock that wil accomodate cases? Siedio is normally spot on with those, but it seems for the new Droids they have nothing even under development.

OK, got it from Amazon yesterday (good news and bad).

Good - The case is awesome, fits really nice, secure, seems tough. It's a good tight fit, but is still very easy to take on and off. Very comfortable grip and not too bulky (slightly more bulky that their innocase). Not too bad for my pocket, but too thick for my leather horizontal holster.

Bad - Despite the picture it does not come with a holster. So if a holster is a must for you do not buy this product from Amazon, if not I would have no hesitation to recommend this case.

If anyone has any experience with this case and knows a holster that will fit it please let me know.

Thanks.

Eric

We apologize about this! Please send a pdf or jpeg of your order information to [email protected] and we will take care of this for you.