Looking for Droid X case that holds ID & $$

carguy

Reaction score
I'm currently using the Seidio Innocase Active for my Droid X.

Love the case, but looks like a case similar in design that can hold my ID, Debit card and some cash would be very helpful during the summer.

Anything like that out there?

cyclonemick

Reaction score
Not sure but I am curious how you like your case? I have an otterbox Defender and it is just too Big! Was thinking about one of the Seidio cases! Is yours pretty thick? And how does it differ from the Surface? Any help would be appreciated!

jonathon1289

Reaction score
I have not seen a DX case specifically designed to hold ID and money and such. It would be nice to have in some cases I am sure.

As for the question about the Surface case, I am not sure how it differs from the Seidio Active, but it is a very small, form fitting case. It has a nice feel to it, easy to get in/out of a pocket. No port covers on it.
Side note, I have a brand new Surface combo case/holster on Ebay right now for sale.

OP
carguy

carguy

Reaction score
I really like this case. Very slim, in/out of pockets perfectly. Easy access to all ports.

There is a little premature wear marking on the corners, but not too visible.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
carguy

carguy

Reaction score
Something like this would be nice. Case-Mate makes this for the iphone and a few other devices.

I shot a tweet to Seidio about it as well.

getDynamicImage.aspx

barski

Reaction score
otterbox defender is way to big. i have the commuter and like it. I tend to store an extra bill between the hard plastic and the soft stuff on the defender, just cause you never know when it'll come in handy.

OP
carguy

carguy

Reaction score
otterbox defender is way to big. i have the commuter and like it. I tend to store an extra bill between the hard plastic and the soft stuff on the defender, just cause you never know when it'll come in handy.
I do that as well. Looking for a more convenient solution :D

barski

Reaction score
I do that as well. Looking for a more convenient solution :D

Right, now that i looked the post over again its supposed to say commuter where it says defender...lol

I bought the defender and commuter at the same time. Thinking the defender would be better suited for me since im outdoors alot, but it was just to big. So i stuck with the commuter and it has held up well. Its a soft cover that goes over the phone then a hard plastic that goes over that. So its not as big of a pain in the butt as the defender to take apart. That is where i will store some cash, its easy to get at and its not going to fall out.