SD card wont mount

puck3511

Reaction score
so i was running rubix 1.9.7 and all of the sudden i got a notification sd safe to remove. Tried mounting and said sd is blank or has unsupported files?! And now it wont mount i have sbf'd back to stock using the FULL sbf and still sd wont mount?!? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated thx

OP
P

puck3511

Reaction score
so i was running rubix 1.9.7 and all of the sudden i got a notification sd safe to remove. Tried mounting and said sd is blank or has unsupported files?! And now it wont mount i have sbf'd back to stock using the FULL sbf and still sd wont mount?!? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated thx

I formatted sd card and still it wont mount?? Any help would be appreciated

chenrikson

Reaction score
Mine did this too. I took it back to VZ and they replaced the sd card - and said that it was not a rare problem. All has been well since.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Yeah...sounds like you need to make a trip to your local Verizon store and have them try to access your SD card..and when they cant, they should replace yours.

BTW, before doing this, I would suggest downloading some recovery software like GetDataBack and try to retrieve any of your files from your SD card through the software on the PC and a MiniSD reader...

Good luck...

scarabshell

Reaction score
Yep same happened to my wife a while back, then happened to me last night, had to take it to vzw, but I used maderstock's update zip just in case, working like a champ again

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tnronin

Reaction score
I have a rooted D1 with rom mgr. I'm running cm6.2 and I get the notice that 7.0 is available. I attempt to install. When it reboots I get several SD wont mount msgs then it goes to recovery. I can't find the cm7 rom on the SD card though it shows that it is downloaded every time I have retry. I don't think the SD card is bad as I can access all of my apps on there and it mounts for storage with the PC.
Thoughts?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App