Scrolling wallpapers?

x25064

Reaction score
Is there an option for this in sense? I'm not seeing it so far.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

RezoundHound

Reaction score
Nope. However, you can select: Personalize>Display>Lock Screen Style>Photo Album>Settings. Select your "wallpaper" folder. Pics in that folder will then scroll on your lock screen in a nice collage format. Not exactly what you were looking for, but nice just the same.

RH

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have a look at Multiple Picture Live Wallpaper. It allows different wallpaper for each screen and isn't a battery hog like most live wallpapers. You can set times to change wallpapers on each screen like a slide show (random, certain folders, etc) or have 1 never changing wallpaper per screen and lock screen with other options like mirrored look, no crop of the photos, etc

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

OP
x25064

x25064

Reaction score
Have a look at Multiple Picture Live Wallpaper. It allows different wallpaper for each screen and isn't a battery hog like most live wallpapers. You can set times to change wallpapers on each screen like a slide show (random, certain folders, etc) or have 1 never changing wallpaper per screen and lock screen with other options like mirrored look, no crop of the photos, etc

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Yeah my girlfriend had that on her incredible for awhile.. but it lagged to all hell. The last thing these HTC phones meed is more ui lag than they already have.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really? It doesn't lag at all on my Incredible.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

RezoundHound

Reaction score
Correcting Myself

I was wrong. Your original post sent me digging a little deeper. What do you know. I discovered Sense does in fact support scrolling wallpaper. Go to: Personalize>Display>Wallpaper>Live Wallpapers>Slide show>Preview>Settings. Once there, select the photo album you want to use for the slide show. In case you're wondering, it stops scrolling when the lock screen comes on, so it's not running in the background draining your battery. It only scrolls when visible.

I'm now a happy camper. dancedroid I'm one who frequently gets bored with wallpaper. This is the solution.

RH