1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Difference between blur and sense

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by wildride89, Apr 10, 2012.

1. wildride89

wildride89 New Member

I'm new to the whole sense ui and my question is just like the title what's the difference between the two? Is there certain things that you can only do with sense? Thanks for any input.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  2. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

They're both mildly annoying, have widgets and integration into their proprietary systems. Sense just looks prettier doing it. It's like, who would you rather beat you to death, a sexy supermodel(Sense) or this one eyed guy we found hanging out under a dumpster(Blur)?
  3. illmatic636

illmatic636 New Member

Sense is to HTC as Blur is to Motorola, and TouchWiz is to Samsung. They are all secondary layers of skin customized by the manufacturer to make the Stock OS look sexier. However, they tend to slow down the ui in many cases. Most Modders prefer a Vanilla Rom like CM8 and customize from there.
  4. svdroiddude

svdroiddude New Member

Coming from Blur(p), sense IS much nicer looking...seems to work a bit better too. So I would choose the supermodel over the smelly bum any day.:biggrin:
  5. Byakushiki

Byakushiki New Member

Blur was never that bad...
    I always thought it looked quite nice with the brushed glass look. It kinda fits a serious and sharp look. My complaint about both skins is that they both have way too many services running in the background. Heck, I'm even running a heavily modified blur theme on both of my devices win cm7 installed. Very sharp looking win a robotics font.

Sent from my Touchpad using DroidForums
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
Search tags for this page

android flash player blurry