Scrolling is slow

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or when you are scrolling anything on the screen it doesn't move very fast. For example any menu's or taptu, or phone number lists... it's like it has too much elasticity...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
It's busy processing, let everything load up first and it's much better.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it lag. It's like when you're swiping through a list it can keep on going - with this it just stops when you stop.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
so when you flick it you want it to scroll more?

Mine still works like any other android device I've used. Flick and it'll keep going like any other android device /shrug

PhishyKris

Reaction score
I'll say this. for an out of the box phone with a couple simple patch updates this thing runs very smoothly. AND a brand new OS to boot. I remember going from 4 to 5 on my wifes iPhone and all she did was ***** for the first week.

parker34

Reaction score
I have also noticed this. It's definitely not lag. I think once I get used to it I will like it better because I won't overshoot things...or I might end up not liking it, I don't know right now. If you give it a good flick, however, it will still scroll pretty quick.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, no swiping on my home set-up. Though I do notice it seems to hang on occasion, only for a second or two. A bit annoying, but nothing a few lean & mean roms won't fix.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yeah flicking is slower on this.... and it doesn't go as far.
You need to go power over 9000.

Give it a good flick and it should go down pretty far. Depends on what you're scrolling through as well i think

MrKleen

Reaction score
I'm sure my opinion won't be popular, but I feel the OS needs some tweaking.

And sadly I thought I had it fixed but my radio is very poor on my phone. It will not keep a signal after lots of work and tech support. The tech support guy told me to hurry and take it back and get another to see if I have a bad one. And if the next one is the same I will have a chance to get a phone with a better radio.

After all my excitement I have to say I am very disappointed and let down with the device I have. My signal ranges from -120 to -140. Tech support told me that anything above -90 is a poor signal.

My Thunderbolt had much better signal.

Maybe I will get lucky tomorrow when I swap out this phone for another. I sure hope so.

lazarus2297

Reaction score
i think the scrolling and switching between apps is pretty fast. I shot a quick video with my wifes iphone..

[video=youtube;xk02vbu3FwU]http://youtu.be/xk02vbu3FwU[/video]