Screwed up Motocast

lawdude

Reaction score
I am not sure if I messes up or the installation of ICS did but I have lost most functions with Motocast. I uninstalled it but then found that to uninstall it from the phone, I have to do a "Factory Data Reset" WHat is that and how do I do it?

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Menu Button > System Settings > Scroll down to "Privacy" and tap "Factory Data Reset" :)

SallyC

Reaction score
I am not sure if I messes up or the installation of ICS did but I have lost most functions with Motocast. I uninstalled it but then found that to uninstall it from the phone, I have to do a "Factory Data Reset" WHat is that and how do I do it?

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

If doing a FDR is not a big deal to you, go ahead. But if you have a lot of configuring you'd have to redo and you'd rather not do a FDR, you might try going to Settings>Accounts and removing your Motocast acct. Then - on your computer - remove the folders you had added and then readd them back in. Next go to your Settings>Accounts on your phone and add the account again. Now try and use it again and see if things work better.

Mine ran into a few problems for reasons I don't understand, but that fixed it back to normal for me.

OP
L

lawdude

Reaction score
I didn't know if it would be a big deal or not. So I did it and re-building my unit was a fantastic learning experience. I have it set up the way I wanted with the apps and gadgets I wanted. I don't want to do it again anytime soon Thanks for the help.