Screwed up Motocast

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by lawdude, Jul 13, 2012.

1. lawdude

lawdude New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am not sure if I messes up or the installation of ICS did but I have lost most functions with Motocast. I uninstalled it but then found that to uninstall it from the phone, I have to do a "Factory Data Reset" WHat is that and how do I do it?

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

2. MattyP

MattyP Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +210
    Menu Button > System Settings > Scroll down to "Privacy" and tap "Factory Data Reset" :)

3. SallyC

SallyC Senior Member

Ratings:
    +103
    If doing a FDR is not a big deal to you, go ahead. But if you have a lot of configuring you'd have to redo and you'd rather not do a FDR, you might try going to Settings>Accounts and removing your Motocast acct. Then - on your computer - remove the folders you had added and then readd them back in. Next go to your Settings>Accounts on your phone and add the account again. Now try and use it again and see if things work better.

Mine ran into a few problems for reasons I don't understand, but that fixed it back to normal for me.

4. lawdude

lawdude New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't know if it would be a big deal or not. So I did it and re-building my unit was a fantastic learning experience. I have it set up the way I wanted with the apps and gadgets I wanted. I don't want to do it again anytime soon Thanks for the help.

Search tags for this page

motocast is missing on my droid

motocast uninstaller