Screenshot Unable to Capture

OP
Gudasau

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
@FoxKat, is there a way to delete this thread since it appears to have only been a glitch and really not helpful for readers? If not, I'll just mark it solved and move on.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
@Gudasau I wouldn't be concerned that this thread were possibly not helpful for reader's though your gracious request and consideration are notable. As I mentioned, in the past I was unable to screen capture while viewing account information in the MyVerizon app, and I simply chocked it off to security by what, as many would say is an overly concerned secure cellular carrier. Seeing your post I decided to try again and much to my surprise it allowed me to successfully capture the screen I posted.

Any information regarding operational characteristics of phones is valuable to members, especially as it relates to carriers and carrier based apps as many are often giving consideration to choosing a carrier or possibly making a switch. Knowing that this issue has apparently been addressed and resolved, this is one less reason that one might consider Verizon as less than a suitable choice or consider moving from them.

Finally, your contributions to this forum and it's readers has been exemplary and I wouldn't be concerned that you would in any way bring negative impact to the members. Please continue being the valuable contributor that you are, and I for one look forward to valuable future contributions from you and hope others gain inspiration from you to do so as well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Gudasau

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Thanks, @FoxKat, I do try to help where I can. This place has been incredibly helpful and supportive to me. My only hope is to pay forward and try to help those who may find themselves in similarly frustrating situations or have questions about something I may know something about.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks, @FoxKat, I do try to help where I can. This place has been incredibly helpful and supportive to me. My only hope is to pay forward and try to help those who may find themselves in similarly frustrating situations or have questions about something I may know something about.
Keep the posts coming, I enjoy reading them.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
This is the hallmark of a good forum and you exemplify that. Thank you again for your contributions on behalf of members.