screenshot and my nexus

CD95YJ

Reaction score
OK first off I am rooted. I tried using screenshot by kastor soft but every time it took a screenshot I get nothing but a black screen showing up in my gallery. Is there a fix I'm missing or is this a know issue with this app and the nexus. I've use screenshot on all my other rooted phones with no issues.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
OK first off I am rooted. I tried using screenshot by kastor soft but every time it took a screenshot I get nothing but a black screen showing up in my gallery. Is there a fix I'm missing or is this a know issue with this app and the nexus. I've use screenshot on all my other rooted phones with no issues.

What is wrong with the built in screenshot (volume down + lock button)?

OP
CD95YJ

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Nothing really, it was just easier to shake the phone than hold down the buttons.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Nothing really, it was just easier to shake the phone than hold down the buttons.

Ah, was just making sure you knew there was a built in method, as not everyone realizes it coming from other devices. I am not able to be helpful though, as I haven't used a screenshot app in a very long time, I use ddms for my screenshots.