1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

something weird....

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by hondaguy520, Jun 18, 2012.

1. hondaguy520

hondaguy520 New Member

At least once a day my phone will vibrate and this window will pop up... it doesn't matter if I'm on it or I'm not and the screen is off. I clicked Gmail and took a screenshot of that to show every one. Anyone have any idea what is happening????

Sent from my Googlaxus

Attached Files:

2. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

This is the bugmailer, it is activated by pressing both volume keys + power button, similar to the screenshot button combo. A few seconds (roughly a minute later) you will see that (or the next time you unlock). Generally the people that are plagued with these problems are using a case, the TPU case seems to be rather famous for doing this (you may have some screenshots you didn't mean to take as well )

If you are using a custom ROM quite a few have options to disable it somewhere in their settings. If not, you can just rename/move/delete bugmailer.sh in /system/bin and reboot to accomplish the same thing.
  3. hondaguy520

hondaguy520 New Member

Yes I always have screenshots I didn't take!!! And I'm not using a case so that's weird. But thank you!!!!

Sent from my Googlaxus
  4. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

Hmm well that is strange, but that does help explain those as well. Perhaps you are accidentally hitting them as you lock/unlock your device, perhaps even doing so in your pocket I have some screenshots I didn't take that I attributed to both of those situations.

Glad I could help though :)
  5. bryantjopplin

bryantjopplin New Member

Is it in your pockets. Mine have done this before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page
droid bugmailer popup constantly
remove bugmailer galaxy nexus
sent from bugmailer
sent from bugmailer android
what is a bugmailer for

what is bugmailer

what is bugmailer android
what is bugmailer samsung nexus