something weird....

hondaguy520

Reaction score
At least once a day my phone will vibrate and this window will pop up... it doesn't matter if I'm on it or I'm not and the screen is off. I clicked Gmail and took a screenshot of that to show every one. Anyone have any idea what is happening????

Sent from my Googlaxus

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120618_223743.png
    ForumRunner_20120618_223743.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 368
  • ForumRunner_20120618_223756.png
    ForumRunner_20120618_223756.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 290

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
At least once a day my phone will vibrate and this window will pop up... it doesn't matter if I'm on it or I'm not and the screen is off. I clicked Gmail and took a screenshot of that to show every one. Anyone have any idea what is happening????

Sent from my Googlaxus

This is the bugmailer, it is activated by pressing both volume keys + power button, similar to the screenshot button combo. A few seconds (roughly a minute later) you will see that (or the next time you unlock). Generally the people that are plagued with these problems are using a case, the TPU case seems to be rather famous for doing this (you may have some screenshots you didn't mean to take as well )

If you are using a custom ROM quite a few have options to disable it somewhere in their settings. If not, you can just rename/move/delete bugmailer.sh in /system/bin and reboot to accomplish the same thing.

OP
hondaguy520

hondaguy520

Reaction score
Yes I always have screenshots I didn't take!!! And I'm not using a case so that's weird. But thank you!!!!

Sent from my Googlaxus

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Yes I always have screenshots I didn't take!!! And I'm not using a case so that's weird. But thank you!!!!

Sent from my Googlaxus

Hmm well that is strange, but that does help explain those as well. Perhaps you are accidentally hitting them as you lock/unlock your device, perhaps even doing so in your pocket I have some screenshots I didn't take that I attributed to both of those situations.

Glad I could help though :)