1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen won't turn on, gets "white noise" look

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by napestickstokids, May 14, 2010.

1. napestickstokids

napestickstokids New Member

this started happening about a week ago. i havent dropped it or mishandled it. i got it about 2 months ago. it is a motorola droid.

problem is this, sometimes when i go to turn on the screen it wont turn on. others, when i slide the screen either way, the image will skew and freeze and get what i can only explain as a white noise fuzzy image that you see on a scrambled TV channel. the only fix is a battery pull. it happens probably 5+ times during the day (6am to 11pm)

i am not using any different home pages or anything like, its pretty much stock except apps that i added, most of which are games but nothing i know of that would affect the OS.
  2. joop135

joop135 New Member

I am have the exact same problem . Did you ever get this fixed??
Search tags for this page

android fuzzy white screen

android screen white noise.
clicking noise and fuzzy screen

droid 3 fuzzy screen

droid 3 screen scrambled

droid 3 white screen

droid 4 scrambled screen fix

droid 4 white fuzzy screen

droid 4 white screen wont work
droid screen turn black and white

droid x2 scrambled screen