Screen won't time out.

Big D

Reaction score
It gets darker after a few seconds but it doesn't go black. This just started happening. Weird. Any ideas? I think it's really affecting batt life.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Might be an app. Start deleting the last one that you got.I've had this happen once and it was an app I was using.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
what did it end up being?

With all the automatic updating going on, it could be anything.

rvcjew

Reaction score
its a bug in android do this go to settings/display choose screen timeout pick anyone, reboot your phone, pick the one u want reboot you phone should be fixed.

OP
B

Big D

Reaction score
Actually, I changed the screen timeout about 2 days ago and it did nothing. But I just rebooted for the hell of it and it was fixed. So I did the exact 2 steps you gave, just over 2 days. lol.

Thanks bro.

BigMartin

Reaction score
Kind of a noob still about some aspects. My screen has just stopped timing out. It will stay lit up until I turn it off manually with the button. The timeout option is set for 30 seconds in settings. I dunno. Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Nyobie

Reaction score
Yoy must have installed an app that has a setting 'prevent phone from sleeping'. Check each app and its settings one by one and you'll probably find the one causing your problem.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt