Armyof2

Reaction score

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Armyof2...got it fixed for ya.
Thoug some of the icons in the tray are very light so they may be harder to see on a light background as opposed to the dark one orginally.
Here is the file. Let me know how it works for ya.

http://www.carlz28.com/gala/gala_s_theme_graybar_fixed.zip

How did you fix carl did my tip help?

Sent from my Droid
The statusbar_background.9.png that was in the original theme was 26 X 38 pixels. I didn't even bother to look at it. When I made one, I did it from scratch with dimensions of 480 x 40..patched it and threw it in the theme.zip
Not sure why, but I can only guess an xml file was controlling how it was laid out.
So I extracted the original theme png...colored it...and the rest is history.

mtkregs

Reaction score
I just loaded the Incognito keyboard and am using it with the Elegant Steel theme. It actually looks really good.

As I'm piecing this thing together to get it to look like I want, I thought it would be cool if I could get the DarkEdge icon pack (plain). I know that icon pack is available on another thread I was scanning through, but will it work with Sapphire 1.0 and the theme I am using? If so, how would I apply the icon pack once downloaded?

megawatz

Reaction score
Ah. I see. I use medium texting most of the time, as with phone calls? I rarely have them, and if I do, they are literally 35 seconds. I check for application updates more than often, and I don't use the web much on an average day.

Another question: Do you have a task killer? And if so, do you have Auto-killing capabilities?

I'm almost wondering if having Beautiful Widgets drains the battery life more. Or LauncherPro for that fact. I just came from reading a post on the LauncherPro forum that stated Beautiful Widgets used a ridiculous amount of memory.

I used Launcher Pro, 3 screens, barely any widgets. However i do have Fancy Widget (not available on market anymore, thanks to HTC).

No task killer, no auto kill. just SetCPU w/ profiles.

natezire71

Reaction score
Ah. I see. I use medium texting most of the time, as with phone calls? I rarely have them, and if I do, they are literally 35 seconds. I check for application updates more than often, and I don't use the web much on an average day.

Another question: Do you have a task killer? And if so, do you have Auto-killing capabilities?

I'm almost wondering if having Beautiful Widgets drains the battery life more. Or LauncherPro for that fact. I just came from reading a post on the LauncherPro forum that stated Beautiful Widgets used a ridiculous amount of memory.

I used Launcher Pro, 3 screens, barely any widgets. However i do have Fancy Widget (not available on market anymore, thanks to HTC).

No task killer, no auto kill. just SetCPU w/ profiles.

It's probably the SetCPU profiles... Mind sharing them? :D

megawatz

Reaction score
It's probably the SetCPU profiles... Mind sharing them? :D

First off I'm using a LV 1Ghz kernel

Here's my settings:

Governer: On demand

Charging 800/125
Sleep 125/125
Power<30 400/125
Failsafe 125/125

mtkregs

Reaction score
I just loaded the Incognito keyboard and am using it with the Elegant Steel theme. It actually looks really good.

As I'm piecing this thing together to get it to look like I want, I thought it would be cool if I could get the DarkEdge icon pack (plain). I know that icon pack is available on another thread I was scanning through, but will it work with Sapphire 1.0 and the theme I am using? If so, how would I apply the icon pack once downloaded?
Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

shocka2430

Reaction score
I would say the icons should work, they are metamorph and only change the icons of your system apis.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bigdad63

Reaction score
Please, please, please give me a zip! Wiped everything (factory default) Installed 1.0, then installed 1.3 incognito and got the white google search bar instead of that oh so very sweet almost transparent one. That search bar is by far the absolute best/coolest/sweetest one I've seen. It let's the wallpaper shine. Came from SS 4.7 that was running way too hot. Liking your work! :motdroidvert:

Last edited:

iRanduMi

Reaction score
any word on when the revolution theme will be updated with the newest facebook? :)

FunnelWeaver

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not. If so, I apologize, I just don't have time to read through all 33 pages. I flashed a fresh copy of Sapphire last night with the rEVOlution theme - but now vibration will not work on notifications. Haptic feedback works; as does vibration upon ring. Initially I thought it may be attributed to tasker, so I disabled it and restarted to no avail. I have been using Sapphire since 1.0 was released with various themes and I've never experienced this issue before.

omgar

Reaction score
Is there anyway for me to pull just the status bar solely from the elegant steel theme?

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please, please, please give me a zip! Wiped everything (factory default) Installed 1.0, then installed 1.3 incognito and got the white google search bar instead of that oh so very sweet almost transparent one. That search bar is by far the absolute best/coolest/sweetest one I've seen. It let's the wallpaper shine. Came from SS 4.7 that was running way too hot. Liking your work! :motdroidvert:

Remove the launcher search widget, and add the Google Search Widget.

bigdad63

Reaction score

Remove the launcher search widget, and add the Google Search Widget.

When you say "remove" do you mean going into the root file and removing the apk? Because I longpressed and dropped the stock white one in the trash can then long pressed/brought up the google search widget and came up with the white one again. I see the apk in the theme file I just don't know where too go from here. And thankyou so very much for helping.

Last edited: