Screen Rotation Speed?

bryanandrews001

Reaction score
Any way to adjust this? I can't really see a way to...

BTW, i thought my droid 1 was slow opening the keyboard -- but the TB is at least twice as slow.

This type of functionality needs to be VERY responsive or I tend not to want to use it.

Find myself shaking my device trying to get it to flip faster. Lame.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Any way to adjust this? I can't really see a way to...

BTW, i thought my droid 1 was slow opening the keyboard -- but the TB is at least twice as slow.

This type of functionality needs to be VERY responsive or I tend not to want to use it.

Find myself shaking my device trying to get it to flip faster. Lame.

Are you rooted? Mine is pretty snappy

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Check out spareparts there are options for transistions and all that may help and like the above post my rotation is quick although a friend of mine has a non rooted d1 and his is very slow to change

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
B

bryanandrews001

Reaction score
No mine is not. I was trying not to root it as i don't really have time to mess with it.

OP
B

bryanandrews001

Reaction score
Check out spareparts there are options for transistions and all that may help and like the above post my rotation is quick although a friend of mine has a non rooted d1 and his is very slow to change

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Spareparts?

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
I doubt spareparts will help thats for animation speed not rotation.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

droidFreak190

Reaction score
dont worry the test update leaked today makes everything better...ill put it to you like this...I have been rooted since i got my TB in march...the phone never ran as good until I loaded the basic debloated version of the Gingerbread update that leaked out this morning...and the new radio of course

so don't loose faith in you TB..your phone is about to get much faster, better on battery, and some really nice new features and tweaks...and the version that leaked is just a test version....so it may not even be final...they may tweak it even more....I can't wait for liquid or virus to make a rom to this!