Screen broke, HELP!

webb34

Reaction score
So my phone fell, and the screen broke( i know you've probably heard it a hundred times). I need to get my data off of it, but the phone is locked, and i can't unlock it because the "touch" portion of my touch screen is no longer in effect. I would have normally just plugged it into my computer and grabbed them that way, but it's locked and I can't get access that way. Does anyone know of any ways to access the files?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Yikes, that's rough. I believe there are ways to get into your phone without having to turn it on though. With the phone off I think you hold the power button, the home button, and the volume down button (might be up) until a menu pops up. I THINK there's a way to get stuff off the phone through this method. Or to at least get in. Also after you've plugged in to your comp, have you tried looking through Kies instead of the computer folders? Hopefully someone else can chime in....

HannahNewton

Reaction score
i literally cried when i accidentally dropped my phone and broke my screen! im a student living on a student budget so i dont have extra money like that because it get pricy to replace the screen. i called a few placed in my area for a quote and one place wanted 175$ and the other wanted 165$! i couldnt afford that! then my friend told me about this shop down the street from me (repairem.com) it was only $100!!! plus they gave me a student discount! so i only paid $95 out the door! it was really nice of the guys! yay! my phone is back to normal again! thank you Repairem.com