Screen and Wallpaper change Time interval

Gremlin

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to reduce Screen usage in the Battery section to 0% or so ? Mine is 45%..

What I have found so far is, if you move the brightness all the way to the left, it comes down to 29% and still it stays at the top.. but the battery does not die as quickly. I even have the extended battery.. Drawback is i cant see the screen outside..

I turned the power off and brought it back.. looked at battery usage, voila screen went to the bottom.. Tried to see if i could get it back again.. Nope I am stuck at the usual 29% .. Any ideas?

Second what do you guys use for wallpaper change? I use Flikie Wallpaper HD. When I got the phone, I set the interval for 12 hours.. It has been doing that fine.. But all of a sudden, wallpaper changes every 1 hour to 2 hours even if the interval is set to 12 hours.

Any help would appreciate it.. Thank you

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how to reduce Screen usage in the Battery section to 0% or so ? Mine is 45%..

What I have found so far is, if you move the brightness all the way to the left, it comes down to 29% and still it stays at the top.. but the battery does not die as quickly. I even have the extended battery.. Drawback is i cant see the screen outside..

I turned the power off and brought it back.. looked at battery usage, voila screen went to the bottom.. Tried to see if i could get it back again.. Nope I am stuck at the usual 29% .. Any ideas?

Second what do you guys use for wallpaper change? I use Flikie Wallpaper HD. When I got the phone, I set the interval for 12 hours.. It has been doing that fine.. But all of a sudden, wallpaper changes every 1 hour to 2 hours even if the interval is set to 12 hours.

Any help would appreciate it.. Thank you

Screen is almost always the main drain on the battery. But don't get too worked up by the numbers in that chart. Here's a little explanation I saw and it explains it pretty well:

Battery Use Chart:

the percentage you see next to what's using your battery doesn't mean what most people think it means. Think of it as a pie chart, where the entries have to add up to 100 percent. Even if you've only used 5 percent of your battery, something has used 100 percent of that 5 percent. Confused yet? A perfect situation, where a phone is in airplane mode in your sock drawer will have phone idle using 100 percent of the battery. That's not going to happen, but it helps understand how the battery statistics work. Just remember, no matter how much or how little your battery has been used, something(s) used all of that juice. They are reported as having used it.

Good luck.

OP
G

Gremlin

Reaction score
Thanks for the info :)

Is everyone lightflow app working fine? Mine works here and there not all the time.. oh well..