Scrabble

eanelson

Reaction score
I've been looking for this as well. A few of my roommates (iPhone users) were playing Words With Friends through their app (which is nearly identical to Scrabble), but it doesn't seem to be available for the Droid. I guess we could all shoot them emails...

EDIT: Wow. Just went to their website and found out that this app was created by the same guys that created the Age of Empires series as well as Halo wars. Nice! I'll be emailing them to ask about a droid port b/c that would be great.

Last edited:

sherylhs

Reaction score
Thanks for the link; I'll be sending an email as well. Scrabble is my favorite iTouch game. Getting on the Droid would be awesome.

~Sheryl
:D

eanelson

Reaction score
I emailed them last night and got a swift response. It was:

"No plans at the moment [to port the game to the Droid], but possible down the line! Thanks for asking."

Kind of a bummer, but we can keep up hope. Maybe if people continue to message them they will look at the idea of a Droid version more closely.

pdm0376

Reaction score
That'd be awesome if we got Scrabble. I play all the time on fbook and I see the option to play it on iphone/iPod as well

DroidPDX

Reaction score
It's a must!

The EA game on my blackberry just sucked. I still have my Treo lying around just to play Scrabble.

tj722

Reaction score
I also would love an Android Scrabble... EAs version on Scrabble on the iPhone wasn't very good. I also carry around a Treo when I want to play Scrabble on the go, the PalmOS version was more playable for me.

ss13

Reaction score
I am too on pins and needles waiting and hoping. I know there is a iGoogle gadget for Scrabble, that is just like Facebook one. Does anyone think that with Flash we'll just be able to play either of these?

RadYOacTiVe

Reaction score
I would love to have a cross platform of Words With Friends. I will email the dev as well and let them know the interest.

I emailed them last night and got a swift response. It was:

"No plans at the moment [to port the game to the Droid], but possible down the line! Thanks for asking."

Kind of a bummer, but we can keep up hope. Maybe if people continue to message them they will look at the idea of a Droid version more closely.

Trouble

Reaction score
I am too on pins and needles waiting and hoping. I know there is a iGoogle gadget for Scrabble, that is just like Facebook one. Does anyone think that with Flash we'll just be able to play either of these?

It's my understanding that with Flash, you will be able to play most Facebook games.

livezstrong

Reaction score
What's their email address? I'll email and bug the devs until they make one!

yamaha83

Reaction score
Try word wise! Its in the market and is awesome! Can play against friends and everything.