Scrabble

DroidPDX

Reaction score
I tried to DL it from Handmark.

It says it's not compatible with the Droid or Droid X.

HTC Droid, Eris, yes.

yamaha83

Reaction score
I'm currently playing it on my moto Droid as we speak... so it definitely works!

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
the official Scrabble app is okay, a bit slow and buggy. but for a real multiplayer experience, i would go with Word Wise Pro.

sherylhs

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!! I have downloaded Word Wise Free on my Droid X, I will try it out today.

Good looking out!
:i-m_so_happy:

Cutter3

Reaction score
I have a version of Scrabble that I downloaded from somewhere a while ago. It's an Electronic Arts (EA) app - not sure if it's the same as the one from CNET. This one was free, but the CNET one I saw through the link posted above was $9.99

I have the apk file on my droid - I'd be happy to share if someone wants to host it...

JayCizzo

Reaction score
No way I would pay $9.99 for the official Scrabble app. Maybe if they add online multiplayer. Maybe.

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
EA is dumb. They have an android version that works. If they released it on the Market at the same price as iphone they would clean up on sales. Instead they leave it on their website and 99% of users have no idea its there.

SLO Life

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question, but I'm a new Droid owner with an iPhone-owning friend. Is there a version of Scrabble that can be played across platforms? Or do we both have to have the same phone/same game version to do this? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.