Sbf and backup help

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by droidx2.3.3, Jul 7, 2011.

1. droidx2.3.3

droidx2.3.3 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello. I have the team black hat sbf.zip for. 340. Do I just flash that to "sbf" ? And once I load up my new rom how do I restore my apparently that I backed up through titanium backup? ? ThanksThanks

2. jayman350

jayman350 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    I'll jump in on the Titanium Backup part of this. Once you are loaded up and signed into google, go to the market and cancel all of the downloads that will be going on (automatically starts to re-download everything that was installed prior). That way you won't have any conflicts.

Open up TiBu and press the menu button, select "batch", then go down to "Restore Missing Apps". It will give you a list of every app that has been backed up and the option to restore app or app+data, select the ones you want and press go.

As far as the sbf flashing, I'll leave that up to someone w/ a DX2 (i'm assuming thats what you have from your username)

3. droidx2.3.3

droidx2.3.3 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so I do need to redownload titanium from the market right. And I actually have a X 1

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Search tags for this page
abrir backup sbf
android sbf backup restore
backup and restore android .sbf

backup sbf

backup sbf android

how to open android sbf backup

sbf backup android