saving pictures to droid from the web

cloudius

Reaction score
I have been trying to figure this out for awhile, and just stumbled across this forum. When I download a picture from the net on my droid, I can't find or view the picture. Where does it end up, do I need an app to view downloaded pictures, and if so, which one?

cisco0910

Reaction score
should be in your gallery. In case don't know what that is it's the section that your photos are in. When you saved the picture from the web, it should have made a folder named "downloads" or something like that. Pics should be in there.

OP
C

cloudius

Reaction score
Okay I. Think I figured out why my pic wouldn't download its download button only causes a web version to get on my phone, so now my question is different. How do I select a picture I want to save, and how do I save it? Sry if I seem like I'm asking the same question, but thanks for the speedy response!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Get Astro, a free file manager, from the market. Downloads end up in /sdcard/downloads

Once you see a picture on a website do a longpress on the image and save it.

CoreyT

Reaction score
I believe you press on the picture until a dialog pops up asking what you want to do with the picture.
I have saved a few from the web to my phone, but it has been over a month.

OP
C

cloudius

Reaction score
Okay that did it! Thanks a bunch to all who answered, considering you guys answered within five minuetes of me posting lol.