Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 Watch it Live

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
unpacked2012.png

We are at zero hour and Samsung Mobile Unpacked 2012 is about to go live. Depending on what time you read this, the event is a just under two hours away. All the excitement begins at 11 am Pacific, 12 pm Mountain, 1 pm Central and 2 pm Eastern. The best way to watch the event will be through your PC but if you are out and about, fear not, the Play Store has an app for that.

After, or during the conference, join us in the Samsung Galaxy SIII Forums and post your comments. The excitement is about to begin folks, we look forward to everyone sharing their thoughts on Sammy's new SIII. Here are the links to the event:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Real excited! :big smile:

armeddroid

Reaction score
Wow the quadcore version is thin and both the white and pebble color is sweet. It's looking real good. Love the hidden buttons.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no sound - have they gone through any detailed specs yet? Looks nice... :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I will say one thing... watching that presenter with no sound - he could totally play some evil ceo in a movie... :blink:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are they taking a lot of ICS features and calling them "S whatever"?

armeddroid

Reaction score
I'm digging it. More because you can get more memory. Samsung and Drop Box are giving 50gb memory space. Real nice.