Samsung Launching Budget-Conscious Galaxy M with Super AMOLED Display

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxyr.jpg

Samsung just announced an decent new budget phone called the Samsung Galaxy M. This device has specs that are designed to make the phone affordable to many users. You will be able to get the phone for $500 bucks without a contract. This is the smaller cousin to the recently announced Samsung Galaxy R. You can see the specs of this device in the Samsung press release below:

Samsung Releases Affordable Smartphone with 4" Super AMOLED Display: Galaxy M Style

Samsung Electronics has unveiled a new entry-level smartphone with a 4 inch super AMOLED namely Galaxy M Style in Korea. Galaxy M Style runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread and features 1 GHz single core processor, 3 million pixel camera, Bluetooth 3.0, 4GB memory internal memory, DMB, 1650 mAh battery. It is just 9.9 mm thin and has a refined metal body with slim design giving you a comfortable grip. Galaxy M Style comes in three colors of Platinum Silver, Blue Black and Lavender Pink with a price of more and less 500 US dollars.

The picture above is of the Galaxy R, but that is because the phones are virtually identical in appearance, with only the size and specs as a differentiator.

You can discuss more about this affordable new phone from Samsung at our dedicated forum here: Samsung Galaxy M.

Source: Samsung Translated

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Still looks like an iphone to me....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
I'm digging that brushed metal look. wish all Sammy products were similar in build, more metal and less plastic