Samsung Kicks Off 'Design Your Life' Ad Campaign for Galaxy Note 3 & Galaxy Gear

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;m4sTLfTKOGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4sTLfTKOGo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

Samsung just shared their first ad campaign video commercial for their Galaxy Note 3 & Galaxy Gear "Design Your Life" ad campaign. They are calling it a "short film" and gave it the title “Sweet Dreams.” This is the full length version of the same video they teased us with during their Unpacked event. This full version is obviously a bit longer and details the whole "story." This new ad campaign is targeting a different audience than their previous campaigns for the GNote and GNote2. That series focused its approach toward the business/enterprise/productivity crowd. This one seems to appeal to a more creative and multi-media centric mindset.

What do you think of Samsung's new approach?

wardo

Reaction score
I just watched that video with no sound.
Samsung Please give me my three minutes back.
Hopefully the audio didn't make it any worse.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;m4sTLfTKOGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4sTLfTKOGo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

Samsung just shared their first ad campaign video commercial for their Galaxy Note 3 & Galaxy Gear "Design Your Life" ad campaign. They are calling it a "short film" and gave it the title “Sweet Dreams.” This is the full length version of the same video they teased us with during their Unpacked event. This full version is obviously a bit longer and details the whole "story." This new ad campaign is targeting a different audience than their previous campaigns for the GNote and GNote2. That series focused its approach toward the business/enterprise/productivity crowd. This one seems to appeal to a more creative and multi-media centric mindset.

What do you think of Samsung's new approach?

Iow, the first one was focused on ios users, this one is focused on different ios users, just like the next big thing series of ads. They could expand with an ios user saying "there's an app for that on my.... It's only $x on iTunes" and the Samsung user says "I don't need an app. It's built in."

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

Last edited:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Hopefully the audio didn't make it any worse.

It was a little better with Audio... but still terrible. Save Grandpa's toy business with a phone.... oy. Not sure how the phone built a fold out stage and dancing puppets. And they should have at least showed the phone pumping out the song attached to a sound system.