Samsung Intercept Users HERE!

Lactone

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Samsung Intercept through Virgin Mobile. It is a great deal for how little I pay, but that is besides the point.....

THE POINT IS:

It runs the 2.1 Android OS. I have heard rumors of 2.2 being available on the Intercept sometime this Spring. Is this true? Does anyone have a release date?

mamawm

Reaction score
since this forum is dedicated to all verizon android phones your poll would probably get a lot more attention over at our sister site android.net. here's the linkAndroid Forum

OP
Lactone

Lactone

Reaction score
since this forum is dedicated to all verizon android phones your poll would probably get a lot more attention over at our sister site android.net. here's the linkAndroid Forum

Thanks for the info, I guess I didn't realize this was Verizon only...

I think I will use BOLTH!

mamawm

Reaction score
So glad I could be of assistance. I think it's a really smart idea to use both sites.

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

OP
Lactone

Lactone

Reaction score
Android.net needs more users and activity like this forum has =[

Sent from my Samsung Intercept using DroidForums App

mamawm

Reaction score
Android.net needs more users and activity like this forum has =[

Sent from my Samsung Intercept using DroidForums App
i completely agree! but just give us time. android.net is a brand new forum and most of the mods and admins over there are from here(as well as most of the really smart guys here). this is still the best place to find out about general android stuff and general brand ui stuff. the only area where we are really limited is in info about rooting, since that is unique to each phone.:)