New Member: Tech nerd status

Lactone

Reaction score
Hello! I have been an avid droid supporter for almost 2 years now. My first phone was a HTC Eris. I then upgraded to an HTC Incredible. I recently purchased a Samsung Intercept through Virgin Mobile because of the sheer value of the no-contract plan they offer. I'm loving it so far, and have my Incredible sitting in a drawer, off, with my Verizon contract on temporary hold 3 months at a time (to avoid paying the cancellation fee =] )

I am a student. I live in northern Virginia, just south of Washington D.C. I am studying Information Technology and Audio Technology. Music and DJing are my passions, and I have always been a technology enthusiast as well. Looking forward to browsing the forums!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Enjoy your time on the forum.

Mike

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: glad you found us! be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid related - tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help out.

jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)

OP
Lactone

Lactone

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! As you can see, I am already jumping in and got the forum app, which is very nice....I've been a forum junkie in the past and this app would have been soooo nice for d2jsp lol =]
Sent from my SPH-M910 using DroidForums App