Samsung Galaxy Skin [CONCEPT]

bastosero

Reaction score
Talk about the most frustrating thing on earth to type on. Imagine trying to adjust the volume or type with playdough in your hands. Would suck.

Even though the device will be flexible I don't think it will have the consistency of playdough. :p Also, I would imagine adjusting the volume or typing on it would be simple just like it is with current phones. Again, just because something is flexible does not mean it will feel "mushy" in your hands. :p

JRT

Reaction score
it's impossible, i dont think they have this kind of technologies yet.

if this thing ever made, it'll cost you over 5,000 or more under contract

[video=youtube;kJEHp15Hoo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJEHp15Hoo0&feature=player_embedded]‪Samsung Flexible AMOLED Display at CES 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/video]

Impossible, did you say? :p

WOW! That is completely badass!

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
it's impossible, i dont think they have this kind of technologies yet.

if this thing ever made, it'll cost you over 5,000 or more under contract

Have you not seen videos on it...ITS POSSIBLE!

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

chris420o

Reaction score
yeah this tech has been out...and physically out like the vid shows...i dont know why you guys would think this wouldnt work it would be a stiff flexible/bendible screen not putty like at all lol come on now use your heads...this tech is possible but like said previously prob a long time away from seeing it being implimented in public products like cell phones...i know the army has been doing research on screens like this that can be attached to sleeves of soldiers for easy access to information n what not which is pretty cool....i for one would LOVE this as a cell phone

chris420o

Reaction score
and completly agree with whoever mentioned that apple cant sue over this lol...fkn apple thinking they are the gods of inovation thank u samsung for bringing this out first!