Samsung Galaxy S2

Nas

Reaction score
My first Driod has been the Fascinate, every since rooting it. It has been
an amazing device. (BING WAS A PIECE OF ISH). From what you have read and seen would you want to go for the 2nd generation of this device or would you go to another platform. HTC, Motorola ETC...

GDP

Reaction score
I'd go for the Galaxy S2. The screen on the Fascinate is really nice, and I can only imagine that it would be even better on the Galaxy S2. Besides the Bing crap it is a really nice phone that I haven't ever had a problem with. I also like how slim and light the Galaxy series phones are.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
I'd go for the Galaxy S2. The screen on the Fascinate is really nice, and I can only imagine that it would be even better on the Galaxy S2. Besides the Bing crap it is a really nice phone that I haven't ever had a problem with. I also like how slim and light the Galaxy series phones are.

I'm with you on that. This device was a bit screwy... but the newer one seems appealingly amazing.

ec01 debloated
OTB-reloaded
1.4 oc sv

tfotos

Reaction score
The Galaxy S2 makes me wish I didn't have 21 more months on my contract with this phone. I love my Fascinate, but secretly want to take the S2 out on a date! You know...kind of like marriage lol!7

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums