Samsung Galaxy S2 Specs and Photo Leak

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
Now I adore my Samsung monitors and what not but isn't their phone division well known for producing worthless crap? I mean look at slashgear's review of the galaxy s LAG CITY not to mention dropping contacts left and right go go touchwiz ruining good specs....

him

Reaction score
Was the galaxy s that was reviewed a final product? I have been reading that its pretty snappy. Besides i think the hoopla here is the hardware not the software.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
looks more like photoshop then a real photo. i dont believe anything until sammy tell its true.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
looks more like photoshop then a real photo. i dont believe anything until sammy tell its true.

Yea, looks rendered for sure. I'll start getting happy when real pictures emerge and some of these specs can be backed up. For now its just a "wish" device.

JCo352

Reaction score
Wow, Samsung just started looking attractive to me for some reason.

silentbob343

Reaction score
Sexy both inside and out. I like minimalist design on my gadgets and I love Lian-Li computer cases.

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy S Review - SlashGear

posted june 28th so perhaps not final software.... and they do say it's wicked snappy putting snap dragons to shame until.... it haaaangs in areas... hopefully this isn't an issue when it ships? I can't help but think it wouldn't be an issue with just vanilla android on that hardware...

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
USB 3.0? I know this doesn't matter too much on a phone..(maybe for tethering speeds??) just curious... as it has Bluetooth 3.0(possibly)

it took my quite a while to transfer music to my droid yesterday. granted, it was a LOT of music, but the usb3 would help with speeds. it certainly wasn't my computer that was slow (core i5 and 6gb ddr3, it smokes)