Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Officially Announced

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-note-3-neo-1.jpg

After weeks of rumors, Samsung finally made the Galaxy Note 3 Neo official. Sammy just announced the "mini-Galaxy Note 3" variant, although it is remarkably similar to it's older brother, especially in appearance. It looks like it is showing up in Poland first.

Here's the skinny,

• 5.5-inch 720p HD Super AMOLED touchscreen
  • 8 MP BSI rear camera with LED flash
  • 2 MP front camera
  • Either a quad-core 1.6 GHz processor (for the 3G version) or a hexa-core combo made up of two 1.7 GHz Cortex-A15 cores paired with four 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 cores (for the LTE version)
  • 2 GB of RAM
  • 16 GB of internal storage (of which 11 GB is user accessible)
  • A microSD card support
  • 21 Mbps HSPA (3G version) or 150 Mbps LTE + 42 Mbps HSPA (4G version)
  • Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, an IR LED
  • 3,100 mAh battery
  • Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
  • Dimensions are 148.4×77.4×8.6 mm, and it weighs 162.5 grams
It seems pretty stout despite being a "light beer" followup. Obviously the screen isn't as impressive as the OG GNote3, but we suppose they had to cut somewhere. It should be available sometime in February, although pricing and launch dates have not been revealed. We will keep you apprised as more details are shared.

Source: Samsung Poland

recDNA

Reaction score
I have the Note 3 and would actually prefer size of neo but I wouldn't give up a gig of ram.

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

jspradling7

Reaction score
My wife has been using a Note 2 since it came out. I just bought her one of those White Note 3's with the Rose Gold trim for her birthday. That Note 3 is awesome.