New Leaked Pics of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Arrive for Our Viewing Pleasure

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-note-3-neo-press.jpg

The newest variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is almost out. The "Mini" version of the device which has been dubbed, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo should be officially revealed sometime soon. We have seen numerous leaks regarding the device, including specs and pics. Today we have some new leaked render pics of the device.

galaxy-note-3-neo-press-1.jpg
galaxy-note-3-neo-press-2.jpg

Here's a recap of the specs:
  • 5.55-inch 720p Super AMOLED display
  • 8-megapixel camera
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 16GB of internal storage
  • A new 6-core processor
The device is already available for preorder in Belgium for €599. We will keep you updated when/if it heads to any other markets, and when it actually is officially announced.

Source: SamMobile

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
599 euros?!? Wow, that's over $800.

Idk the value of the euro anymore..but yeah. Samsung seems to be going pricier and moto seems to be trying to get cheaper. Just an observation.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Idk the value of the euro anymore..but yeah. Samsung seems to be going pricier and moto seems to be trying to get cheaper. Just an observation.

Samsung is the new Apple in terms of pricing. They think they are popular enough that they can charge absurd prices for their equipment. That being said, I will keep getting devices if I can get them at subsidized prices. If I ever have to buy a device all out, I doubt it'll be a Samsung phone.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score

It's not just going pricier - this Note 3 is a slightly less powerful version of the one released 6 months ago.....AND $800!!!!!

the euro = $1.37....courtesy the currency widget on my phone :)