Samsung Droid Charges are in the shops and ready to sell

J

JohnDroid

If you were worried that you wouldn't be able to go out and pick up a Samsung Droid Charge anytime soon then you can rest easy. Despite having nationwide 4G LTE problems and a slight 'delay' in the release of the Droid Charge -- they are at most Verizon locations. Buying one MIGHT be a bit tricky still but we expect them to be available for sale within the next few days.

If you are interested in the Droid Charge, we've got a dedicated site set up for it at Samsung Droid Charge Forum. You can click the thumbnails for full size images and behold the Droid Charge in all it's glory.

droid doctor

Reaction score
It looks rather pointy at the edges like a cheap feature phone what I like about most android phones are the rectangle design like my droid 2.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
This is not the Samsung we're waiting for.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I don't know about that, I watched a vid on Youtube and it compared the Charge to the TB and the TB won hands down.

kevcube

Reaction score
I checked one out today at a VZW store, it was pretty cool.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited by a moderator:

champaned_out

Reaction score
so what additional features does this phone have the TB doesnt? besides the better screen and resolution

is there any justification for the $299 price tag over the TB's $249? and the fact that you can get it even cheaper online.. why would anyone buy this over the TB? I wonder how long it will take Samsung to come out with a software update on this phone later down the road

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I wouldn't think Verizon would put the Droid name on a phone that wouldn't get support. Obviously Samsung's history isn't really good times as far as updates go. Maybe they will be on top of the ball with this phone. Purely speculation though, I at least hope I am right for the people that are going to invest in this device.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
so what additional features does this phone have the TB doesnt? besides the better screen and resolution

is there any justification for the $299 price tag over the TB's $249? and the fact that you can get it even cheaper online.. why would anyone buy this over the TB? I wonder how long it will take Samsung to come out with a software update on this phone later down the road

Better resolution? Really? I never read that, what's the diff?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Charge and TB are both based on old technology. Pros for Charge hdmi, super amoled, 4g. Pros for TB more ram, kickstand, prolly better quadrant.

I would wait for SGS2 or dual core phone.

Sent from my fascinate

Oxymoron

Reaction score
Wow..... that is an ugly phone.

*customized tapatalk signature*