Samsung Droid Charges are in the shops and ready to sell

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
I'm still waiting to see the employee price on this phone, tbolt/incred have both been cheaper.

I'm worried ill be waiting too long for the galaxy2.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't know if you guys saw this on Droid Life.

charge-incredible-2-benchmarks.jpg

My fascinate had a low quadrant too as stock, but in real world use was pretty decent but there was some small lag. Expect this phone to be a bit laggy as stock compared to TB. Better battery life a def plus though. I am liking this phone more everyday. But they cheaped out on the ram on this phone once again. And why not wait for a dual core phone?

Droid101

Reaction score
I been reading battery life is amazing.

Yeah me too. Itd be nice if they would release the phone. We already know there is nothing wrong with the phone itself nor the network(anymore) so I dont see what the hold up is?

libby777

Reaction score
I've been watching some of the Charge giveaway's - https://www.chargelanding.com/ - and it looks like 13 of 16 have been given out. I expect this means it'll be any time now when they should go on sale (maybe tomorrow) - the last 3 should be given away in a few hours from now.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Get from amazon wireless they probably will sell for a penny a month or two after release.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

Droid101

Reaction score
I've been watching some of the Charge giveaway's - https://www.chargelanding.com/ - and it looks like 13 of 16 have been given out. I expect this means it'll be any time now when they should go on sale (maybe tomorrow) - the last 3 should be given away in a few hours from now.

Nope not tomorrow. Thursday is the soonest possible day. The comp ends tomm so the last three will be given out then. I dont see why Thursday wont happen especially if the Revolution comes out next week, I dont think Verizon will release 2 4G phones on the same day.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
That is one ugly phone, no offense to anyone that has one.

Wheb you see it in person it isnt so ugly preety slick looking device resembles a shield.

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up.

sb1831

Reaction score
When you factor on the mandatory extended battery for the Tbolt, the price is more or less a push. I'm assuming my price for this will be 249.99 as the Tbolt is 199.99 and the INC2 was 149.99 at release.

elucid

Reaction score
I really like most of the things about the Droid Charge. However, the low quadrant score gives me pause. It is lower than the DroidX that came out last July! Is it really going to matter in the real world? Hmmm...

Do I wait for the bionic or not?

elucid

Reaction score
Actually, my original Droid (running LGB 2.3.4 overclocked to 1.1Ghz) has a higher quadrant. I'm assuming the Droid Charge will perform better in real world situations. Heck it is faster than the DroidX that would be good enough.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I certainly wouldn't decide on a phone based on quadrant scores. While it is nice to have the comparison chart of other devices that quadrant provides, it has been proven numerous times that the quadrant benchmark means nothing. Often benchmarks in general don't translate into real world performance.

sb1831

Reaction score
Whole effing store went down on me? New phone launch or am i just unlucky?

sb1831

Reaction score
Disregard my last...

It appears as though the site web store went down briefly to REMOVE the 49.99 DroidX special it had up previously...