Sale today at handhelditems

stdesign

Reaction score
I didn't want to spend a lot on a case for my Droid (not much material there anyway), so I ordered a rubberized case, screen protection films, and a car power plug from them; all for about $20 including shipping. If these parts work well and aren't too janky, I figure I've gotten a pretty good bargain.

tktouch12

Reaction score
How r the cases there. I want a hard rubberized case. And those r a lot cheaper than other ones

stdesign

Reaction score
How r the cases there. I want a hard rubberized case. And those r a lot cheaper than other ones

When mine arrives, I'll report back to this thread to let you guys know. But yeah, my order was only about $6 for just the case and the whole order was still less than what others charge for a case only. We shall see if this a good deal, or not.

stdesign

Reaction score

When mine arrives, I'll report back to this thread to let you guys know. But yeah, my order was only about $6 for just the case and the whole order was still less than what others charge for a case only. We shall see if this a good deal, or not.

So far, so good :icon_cool: . Think I'm getting my $6 worth with the case. Looks good, and adds good protection. Haven't tried the screen protectors (I do know they come with a wipe cloth, and a smoothing card to get the bubbles out), or the car power plug yet. I'll report back with pictures in a day or so. And yeah; you gotta remove the case to use the phone in the MM/Cradle, as it's quite thick.

Last edited:

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
so you like the rubberized case? I've thought about buying one because I'd like to have a bright case on my phone. The neon green or orange are appealing. I removed my Body Glove a month ago and haven't used a case since. It's starting to do weird things in my pocket not having a case on it, like responding to text messages with random keystrokes because the keyboard slides open a little. Driving me crazy!