SafeStrap & Cyanogenmod

VTNomad

Reaction score

2razrmaxx

Reaction score
Download es file explore from the store...use it to navigate to your file

If you can't find find your file download it again and look in es file explorer under downloads... It should default to there.

OP
V

VTNomad

Reaction score
I can see it in my file explorer, I can open it on my computer when connected. I cannot find it while trying to flash a rom

GotnFX

Reaction score
You get this resolved? Can you locate the folder the zip file is in while in safe strap? Keep in mind there are a number of ways the SD card is labeled..ext, -ext..and so I'd look around for anything that has SD..

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I've been following this guide:
[Tutorial] Rooting and Installing Cyanogenmod 10.2 w/ Google Apps on the Droid RAZR Maxx | Jack Stromberg
I’ve got the phone rooted, SafeStrap 3.11 installed, SuperUser install, but I can’t figure out how to install Cyanogenmod.
I’ve copied the .zip file to my SD card, but when the step comes to copy it to Rom Slot 1, I can’t find the file on the SD card in Safestrap.
What am I doing wrong?

I used Safestrap 3.53. It was pretty easy. Maybe try this video:

[video=youtube;DCEOrsqKHLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCEOrsqKHLo[/video]

Don't know if it works for Safestrap 3.11, never used that version.

Skorned

Reaction score
How can I obtain Safestrap 3.53 for my Razr Maxx XT912. This link doesn't have it devs/Hashcode/spyder/Safestrap-Targa-3.53.apk&nocollapse=true . First Post says file not found. Does someone have a good link?
Thank you in advance!