Safestrap 3 problems memory full

kkemp

Reaction score
I am using safety strap 3 and my phone internal storage is sayings that it is fullthen it will scan telling me it is not full then when I back out it goes back to full. PLZ help!!!!!!

Icculus760

Reaction score
I received a similar "no memory" message when trying to load up the 4th ROM slot the other day. Looked via file manager and found that all the slots in SS3 were being saved to my internal memory (not the SD-EXT, which is the Bionic's SD card).

I wasn't sure if moving the ROMs from internal --> SD-EXT would mess up any of the ROMs I had installed (didn't bother trying to find an answer by searching google/xda/etc.), so I just deleted a ROM slot I wasn't using anymore.

milski65

Reaction score
You need to leave them on internal. If you're running all 4 slots you will get the low warning. Also, when setting up a slot, I always choose 1gig. Ss automatically sets aside another 900 mb, so technically each rom slot takes 2 gigs. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken. Also you should move any music or photos off internal to sd-ext. That's my novice explanation.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Icculus760

Reaction score
You need to leave them on internal. If you're running all 4 slots you will get the low warning. Also, when setting up a slot, I always choose 1gig. Ss automatically sets aside another 900 mb, so technically each rom slot takes 2 gigs. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken. Also you should move any music or photos off internal to sd-ext. That's my novice explanation.

thanks for your semi-educated reply :p:biggrin: seriously, i appreciate the "don't move SS folder to SDEXT" part - saves me the most difficult time of typing in my issue into google and reading (who-hoo lazy? :hail:)

milski65

Reaction score
thanks for your semi-educated reply :p:biggrin: seriously, i appreciate the "don't move SS folder to SDEXT" part - saves me the most difficult time of typing in my issue into google and reading (who-hoo lazy? :hail:)

You're welcome. You can temporarily move one of them to the ext side if you're low on space, can't download something but need to. Just remember to move it back to the correct folder once you've done with the download. It takes a few minutes so don't panic.