1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Rumor] Samsung Working on Galaxy Note Sequel with Exynos 5250 CPU & 5.5-Inch Screen

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jun 12, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]
    The above is a mock-up and may not be representative of a final product.​

According to industry intel, Samsung is working on a successor to their successful Galaxy Note. The Galaxy Note 2 will supposedly come with a next-gen dual-core Exynos 5250 processor, clocked at 2GHz, that will supposedly double the performance of the previous Galaxy Note. Also, this new phablet will be upping the ante a little bit in the display department as well. The new screen on the Note 2 will supposedly jump up to 5.5-inches, from the previous 5.3-inches. This new screen will be a Super AMOLED WSXGA screen with a resolution of 1050 x 1680 and 360 ppi.

The phone improves some other features as well. Here's a quick breakdown of what is rumored to be in the device:
    • 1.5GB of RAM
    • 8MP camera with the same improved lens and sensors in the SGS3
    • S Beam
    • S Voice
    • Near Field Communication (NFC)
    • Smart Stay
    The rumor-mill doesn't have any time-line details, nor does it suggest whether it will come to the U.S. or not, but we will keep you apprised as we find out more.

Source: TalkAndroid
  2. AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006 New Member

I wish Verizon would get the Note, or this phone!
  3. skennelly

skennelly New Member

I thought the note was too big. I was even a little apprehensive preordering the S III with a 4.8in screen.
  4. AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006 New Member

Well it's just a market, plenty of people like me want a big phone, the Note sold 7 million. As long as it fits in standard jeans pockets. I will be keeping a close eye on Note 2 rumors.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App