[Rumor] 5.5-inch Galaxy Note 2 Supposedly Confirmed for Samsung Aug. 15 Press Event

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Galaxy-Note2-mockup.jpeg

Sources from within Samsung supposedly confirmed to BGR that the Samsung Press Event being held on August 15th will indeed be the debut of the Galaxy Note 2. Additionally, they have also confirmed that the device will have a 5.5-inch display, although they have made it thinner and taller, so it should be relatively as easy to handle as the previous Note.

How many of you guys are looking forward to this device?

Source: BGR

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yep that the size phone i want :)

Raidy

Reaction score
How many of you guys are looking forward to this device?
Assuming 2GB of RAM is confirmed, this will more than likely be my next phone. It's been hard waiting while people around me are getting the S3, but... it will be worth the wait! I dont think I can give up my keyboard for anything smaller. I just really hope it ends up on Verizon as well.

bigdad63

Reaction score
I'm 6'9" with big hands and while I love big screens, I'm not sure I could go bigger than my gs3 because I do a lot of one handed navigation.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
im interested..... if it's Verizon

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

TheOldFart

Reaction score
This is probably the largest tablet (yes, I know that it's a phone) that I can actually carry in my pocket. As long as I can always use BT and not hold it to my head to take calls I will likely at least be interested. The problem for even a 7" tablet for me is that I can't carry it around without some type of pack.

Caesars

Reaction score
I am six eleven, I'd give it a whirl. If it was too big I'm sure resale would be good enough to move to a s3 or 1x.