[Rumor] Pre-Orders of Nexus 7 From Google Play Store Shipping Now; Coming July 13

Okay everybody, check the UPS site again! Mine finally left Louisville, Kentucky this morning. I'm guessing UPS doesn't run on Saturdays, hence why there's been no updates :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v3.4!

Briankbl said:
Okay everybody, check the UPS site again! Mine finally left Louisville, Kentucky this morning. I'm guessing UPS doesn't run on Saturdays, hence why there's been no updates :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v3.4!

Ok were getting ready to crash the UPS servers Lol

So far not a peep from Google, and calling the support number no longer works. According to some unofficial information emerging from the XDA and Android Central forums (The Final Countdown - No Charge Still. - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com) there is a pattern emerging. A lot of U.S. people who pre-ordered the 16GB version with accessories the first week OR if you ordered it without accessories the second week (7/1 to 7/07) have not received any update what-so-ever. I'd be curious to see if anyone here has experienced this. At first I was patient, but now I'm starting to get a little bit annoyed, especially when some people are still finding it in-stock at local stores, but Google can't cancel their pre-orders. I guess I should have waited and not bothered with the pre-order. Hopefully I'll get an update this evening/tomorrow morning.

8gb, Jun. 27th. Absolutely nothing from google except for a confirmation that they got my order. No shipping info or notice what so ever. Friend in my area ordered 8gb model 2 weeks later, got his today. I'm beyond angry.

Last edited:
Escobar said:
8gb, Jun. 27th. Absolutely nothing from google except for a confirmation that they got my order. No shipping info or notice what so ever. Friend in my area ordered 8gb model 2 weeks later, got his today. I'm beyond angry.

Same order date. No information. If Google would at least say they are having a huge mess it would be understandable. But they won't even admit it! I would love to cancel my order and get a galaxy tab but you can't even do that!

I just got home and my tablet was there waiting for me... And I didn't even get an email about it!

You guys should check this out. I saw this thread I am linking and got the email its talking about within this past hour.

Google Gives More Details On Nexus 7 Orders

Yeah, I just got an e-mail regarding this, I'm glad they finally reached out and upgraded shipping! I was getting annoyed when they disconnected their tellephone number for support and then removed the number from the website when you clicked "Contact Us."

On a separate note, is http://www.nexustablets.net officially related to this forum?

From reading that I am curious how you could order a nex7 with a case? They are showing " Coming soon".

Back