[Rumor] Pre-Orders of Nexus 7 From Google Play Store Shipping Now; Coming July 13

Briankbl

Reaction score
Okay everybody, check the UPS site again! Mine finally left Louisville, Kentucky this morning. I'm guessing UPS doesn't run on Saturdays, hence why there's been no updates :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v3.4!

Ed270

Reaction score
Briankbl said:
Okay everybody, check the UPS site again! Mine finally left Louisville, Kentucky this morning. I'm guessing UPS doesn't run on Saturdays, hence why there's been no updates :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v3.4!

Ok were getting ready to crash the UPS servers Lol

VirtualCLD

Reaction score
So far not a peep from Google, and calling the support number no longer works. According to some unofficial information emerging from the XDA and Android Central forums (The Final Countdown - No Charge Still. - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com) there is a pattern emerging. A lot of U.S. people who pre-ordered the 16GB version with accessories the first week OR if you ordered it without accessories the second week (7/1 to 7/07) have not received any update what-so-ever. I'd be curious to see if anyone here has experienced this. At first I was patient, but now I'm starting to get a little bit annoyed, especially when some people are still finding it in-stock at local stores, but Google can't cancel their pre-orders. I guess I should have waited and not bothered with the pre-order. Hopefully I'll get an update this evening/tomorrow morning.

Escobar

Reaction score
8gb, Jun. 27th. Absolutely nothing from google except for a confirmation that they got my order. No shipping info or notice what so ever. Friend in my area ordered 8gb model 2 weeks later, got his today. I'm beyond angry.

Last edited:

Kenyon1

Reaction score
Escobar said:
8gb, Jun. 27th. Absolutely nothing from google except for a confirmation that they got my order. No shipping info or notice what so ever. Friend in my area ordered 8gb model 2 weeks later, got his today. I'm beyond angry.

Same order date. No information. If Google would at least say they are having a huge mess it would be understandable. But they won't even admit it! I would love to cancel my order and get a galaxy tab but you can't even do that!

Kenyon1

Reaction score
I just got home and my tablet was there waiting for me... And I didn't even get an email about it!

VirtualCLD

Reaction score
You guys should check this out. I saw this thread I am linking and got the email its talking about within this past hour.

Google Gives More Details On Nexus 7 Orders

Yeah, I just got an e-mail regarding this, I'm glad they finally reached out and upgraded shipping! I was getting annoyed when they disconnected their tellephone number for support and then removed the number from the website when you clicked "Contact Us."

On a separate note, is http://www.nexustablets.net officially related to this forum?

Ed270

Reaction score
From reading that I am curious how you could order a nex7 with a case? They are showing " Coming soon".

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+