Rooting Android

xFoRgot3n_Fobz

Reaction score
Yesterday i tried to root my android using the app z4root, i picked temporary root but freaked out because it was taking so long and i cancelled it. And now my phone is incredibly slow and i don't know what to do?

jellybean420

Reaction score
Yesterday i tried to root my android using the app z4root, i picked temporary root but freaked out because it was taking so long and i cancelled it. And now my phone is incredibly slow and i don't know what to do?

Need more details. What kind of phone do you have?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
X

xFoRgot3n_Fobz

Reaction score

Sorry, i have a Huawei ideos; model number: U8150-D

jellybean420

Reaction score

Sorry, i have a Huawei ideos; model number: U8150-D

Wow ok never even heard if it Haha. But let's try. First I don't think that phone is supported by z4root but don't quote me. Second do you know how to boot into recovery. Like the droid 1 is holding down the x key while powering it on.

OP
X

xFoRgot3n_Fobz

Reaction score
No

I have heard of recovery mode but never actually learnt how to get into it.

OP
X

xFoRgot3n_Fobz

Reaction score