Rooted phone not rooted!

richburg0107

Reaction score
I have a droid Razor Maxx.I rooted it and downloaded all the awesome apps that a rooted phone has. The main reason I rooted it was because I wanted to be able to tether. Well I was able to for a little while then one day I tried to tether and I couldn’t . It kept saying superuser can’t grant permission . So I tried all the other rooted apps and they said the same thing. Well I used the unroot program I downloaded which was made by the same person who created the root for my phone and it wouldn’t unroot or reroot my phone…It says Unsuccessful and it’s a read only file. So this leaves me with a phone that’s not rooted with superuser on it and I can’t update it and I can’t use it as a rooted phone. I don’t know how to get rid of the superuser app can anyone help me?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Moved tour thread to the hacks section and deleted the other one. Please don't post multiple threads for the same question.

Sent From the Land Before Time...
Tapatalk 2_ ICS Xparent

OP
R

richburg0107

Reaction score
Sorry

It was an accident. trying to figure this forum out!

OP
R

richburg0107

Reaction score
can you answer the question

geeze you keep reporting me as spam

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
It was an accident. trying to figure this forum out!

No worries, just letting you know! :)

geeze you keep reporting me as spam

And you were not reported as spam so I am not sure what you mean. Also, I do not know anything about the Razr so I unfortunately can not really answer your question with any degree of certainty.