Rooted Droid & Home++ Not Compatible

olletsocmit

Reaction score
i just rooted my droid a few days ago and every time i turn on my cell i get a Home++ force close message...every time!

Is anyone else having this prob?

Retribution

Reaction score
I have the same problem and my phone's not rooted. After the force close home++ starts right back up and don't have any other problems

sariah8

Reaction score
I've been using Home++ for a few days now and I started seeing the force close today. I've seen it 3-4 times today. I just click "wait" and it goes away.

And forgive me for being a newbie here, but what does it mean to "root" the Droid?

Goodkat

Reaction score
I've been using home++ on a rooted Droid, both 2.0.1 and 2.1, for a couple weeks now with zero issues.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
For those with issues, try not opening the app drawer AT ALL. put all your shortcuts on your home screens (or use folders/appsorganizer to organize your apps).

app drawer seems to be the culprit for 90% of force closes for me

OP
O

olletsocmit

Reaction score
is there any way to revert back the droid... like get rid of the root. make it like it was b4 the root

A.C.Sanchez

Reaction score
I have been using Home++ pre- and post-root, with minimal issues. When you get the fc error, just click OK (whatever it says, the opposite of WAIT), screen will flash, and you will continue on your merry way. I'm never giving up Home++, the bottom bar is just so convenient.