1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELP! Rooted and installed 2.1, now force closes ALL THE TIME!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by adam_moseley, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adam_moseley

adam_moseley New Member

Hey, I rooted and installed 2.1 about 3 months ago, and everything seemed to run fine for a while, just until about 2 weeks ago, and now whenever i do anything i get the message,

"Sorry! The application Launcher (process com.android.launcher2) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force Close.”

and I want to know if other people are getting this very much and if there is something that I can do to fix this. I know that people sometimes get this every once in a while, but I am getting mine excessivly about once every 5 minutes. It isnt a HUGE problem, but it just gets very annoying having to force close the home screen everytime I go to it, and having to wait a couple of seconds for the homescreen to reset. Please let me know if you have fixed this problem, or if there is something that I can do to make it go away. Thanks!
  2. CorvetteAustin24

CorvetteAustin24 New Member

You'll get more help if you post in the right section. Also, take your phone number out of your profile...
  3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

:closed_2:

Your other post in hacking help is still open.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.