Root

ALDO101T

Reaction score
i've tried that too and i get as far as fastboot flash recovery cwm-recovery-vivow,img------ error recovery could not be loaded. but i flashed cwm using rom manager and it said successful, but it won't boot into recovery, all i get is a big red triangle.android system recovery. E:can't open/cache/recovery/command. none of the options work except reboot or wipe data/factory reset. by the way cwm is on my sdcard

ALDO101T

Reaction score
okay, I ran it on a different computer GOT THE CWM-VIVOW-RECOVERYinstalled and i can boot in to cwm you directions say select zip from sd card then su zip file. Did that then hit the back button once then select reboot system now I HAVE NO OPTION AFTER I HIT BACK BUTTON TO REBOOT SYSTEM. SO I SCROLLED DOWN TO Yes install su.xip hit power button started to install and failed, Like I said I already have su installed

sjpritch25

Reaction score
you need to open superuser---> click on menu (next to home) button on your phone---> Click on preferences---> Check for the updated version of su and update. Reboot your phone and see if that fixes your issue.

ALDO101T

Reaction score
guys i got it all done running cyanogen 7 right now, just trying to figure everything out here, its different THANKS TO ALL GREATLY APPRECIATED, ALDO

ALDO101T

Reaction score
the only problem is it won't let me install apps from market, i have to go on internet to access market, it says it installed but i can't find it anywhere. i still tring to find all the settings, different from gingerbread