Sin card unlock

HTCuser

Reaction score
Sim card unlock

How do you unlock the dinc2s sin card slot?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
HTCuser

HTCuser

Reaction score
Yes I understand that but how do you get the unlock code

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

incre

Reaction score
Assuming you are with Verizon, called their global server number: (800) 711-8300

Just tell them that you need to travel aboard that you would like to use other Sim card rather than the version one. I got mine unlocked without any problem. I hope it helps.

stacy_kodani

Reaction score
You can try calling the providers but usually if you don't have an account with them, they will not release the codes but it never hurts to try.

If not, you can contact the reliable unlocker's like Unlocking4U.com where you can get the codes for a minimal fee. They usually email the unlock codes within a couple of minutes.

rachelle27

Reaction score
do anyone know the code to unlocking a droid incredibike 2 phone if so can you please send it to me,thanks so much:droideris:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
do anyone know the code to unlocking a droid incredibike 2 phone if so can you please send it to me,thanks so much:droideris:

The codes are different for each phone. You'll have to get a code that is specific for your phone, and the only way to do that is through Verizon or through an online vendor that sells unlock codes. No one can send you a code here.

ABQNM

Reaction score
I believe if you use the XTC Clip to obtain s-off it also removes the sim lock. Just another option.

TVJ

Reaction score
I want to know more about this Sin card :icon_ banana: