Root 2.3.6 Help

PimpBunnyRabbit

Reaction score
Hey,
I tried to root my Razr with the motofail method, but when I tried, this is what came up in terminal: chmod: ./adb.osx: No such file or directory
Does anyone know what the problem is?

pinkbeautykiller

Reaction score
ive never heard of the motofail method, try using Super One Click. Thats what i used to root my Droid 1

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hey,
I tried to root my Razr with the motofail method, but when I tried, this is what came up in terminal: chmod: ./adb.osx: No such file or directory
Does anyone know what the problem is?

Do you have the most current drivers installed & does your computer recognize your device when plugged in?

Make sure you have usb debugging enabled & your phone in charge only mode... If you answer yes to all of those, possibly try another usb port...

~it's not just a phone~

kevinarjun

Reaction score
I have the same problem....it shows no such folder found...

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

OP
P

PimpBunnyRabbit

Reaction score
Do you have the most current drivers installed & does your computer recognize your device when plugged in?

Make sure you have usb debugging enabled & your phone in charge only mode... If you answer yes to all of those, possibly try another usb port...

~it's not just a phone~

I am using a Mac and no Motorola drivers are needed.

OP
P

PimpBunnyRabbit

Reaction score
I have the same problem....it shows no such folder found...

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

I contacted Dan Rosenberg and he fixed the problem. Try it again, it works for me now! You will have to re-download the file from the website, but it is still from the same url.