OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
Last two nights I have noticed when I come back home I'm not connecting to my Wifi automatically, on the latest build. It doesn't even see my Wifi network? I have to restart to get it to work, then it's fine. Unfortunately the last two nights I didn't notice it right away....and have ate through some of my limited data much quicker than usual. :frown:

I could use some logcats when this error happens. or else i cannot debug this. I don't use wifi.

OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
Everyone rate this thread A++++++++++ and share it. 100% fully working CM11 for the VS980!

I have a build for the LS980 (Sprint) But, I need a tester.

luvtorev

Reaction score
One last bug I have and I think I've seen others talk about here was the proximiter sensor not working all the time when you move your phone away from your face while in a call, you have to manually push the power button to see the screen of you wanted to toggle anything while on a call. Other than that this ROM is solid. Thanks op for all the hard work.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Thetaman

Reaction score
Wifi Issue

Ok, tried to pull some logcat info as I again encountered Wifi not connecting issue. Hopefully, something helpful in there as I never know what devs need in these files. Didn't encounter this issue till latest build. Only way I've been able to fix is reboot.

1st one ending in 54 was when I got to work this morning, it didn't automatically connect.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkyov12e38dyy4q/2013-12-03-08-09-54.txt

2nd one ending in 59 was after I flipped Wifi on/off and it still wouldn't connect.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7a5jw430ccg9fkr/2013-12-03-08-10-59.txt

Reginald476

Reaction score
One last bug I have and I think I've seen others talk about here was the proximiter sensor not working all the time when you move your phone away from your face while in a call, you have to manually push the power button to see the screen of you wanted to toggle anything while on a call. Other than that this ROM is solid. Thanks op for all the hard work.

Yep, I get this too, I would love to see it resolved.

Another thing I noticed about the Roaming instead of 3G was that if I turned my WiFi I would Roam, if I left WiFi on and let it disconnect it would go to LTE. Odd

Last edited:

desantim

Reaction score
Pretty happy with my battery life in far . 12/1 dirty upgrade from 11/27.

seang

Reaction score
Ok, tried to pull some logcat info as I again encountered Wifi not connecting issue. Hopefully, something helpful in there as I never know what devs need in these files. Didn't encounter this issue till latest build. Only way I've been able to fix is reboot.

1st one ending in 54 was when I got to work this morning, it didn't automatically connect.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkyov12e38dyy4q/2013-12-03-08-09-54.txt

2nd one ending in 59 was after I flipped Wifi on/off and it still wouldn't connect.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7a5jw430ccg9fkr/2013-12-03-08-10-59.txt

i had a bluetooth issue until i did a clean install of cm-11-20131201. the clean install cleared it up. however, now i get the same wifi issue as above. usually i just toggle wifi, and it connects.

finger11

Reaction score
Inverted SMS

Anyone else having the issue of inverting the SMS color to dark theme isn't working?

Just installed this over Malladus last night and loving it.

Once full transparency works this is gonna be even better.

steveo17

Reaction score
Anyone else having the issue of inverting the SMS color to dark theme isn't working?

Just installed this over Malladus last night and loving it.

Once full transparency works this is gonna be even better.

pretty sure inverting only works for the popup. i use a theme to invert mms though. search thyrus holo on the play store

Reginald476

Reaction score
Still on the same charge as yesterday. Loving CM 11.

e3uretan.jpg

u5a9a6eg.jpg

tombepa

Reaction score
Probably a stupid question but here it goes. What is OTG?

And is the 12/01 it or are you referring to the next build being 100% fully working? Just curious

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited: