[ROM] VanillaDroid v1.0

GrdLock

Reaction score
VanillaDroid v1.0

Based on my eris21official-root ROM. Your phone must be rooted to use this, and you must have the recovery partition installed to flash it.

What's new?
- Sense removed (almost, had to keep a few things such as HtcContacts for FB syncing to work)
- Android lockscreen
- Vanilla keyboard
- DialerOne (removed HTC dialer)
- Nexus Music app replaced HTC music
- Added PDFViewer (since I removed it from my first rom)
- Wireless tethering installed stock
- Live Wallpapers
- Custom bootscreen
- Better Alarm (Nexus Alarm app port, since HTC alarm won't work without the HTC lockscreen)
- JIT dalvik executables (boosts performance, average 3.5Mflops vs 2.5Mflops without)
- OTA updates disabled
- Other misc minor things

I'm not guaranteeing EVERYTHING works 100% without Sense, but I haven't run into any problems myself. You'll notice there's almost 15MB free on your system partition as opposed to maybe 1 or 2MB free with most roms.

1zm36aa.png
k7whd.png
2ztg5k9.png
2d18p01.png

Bootscreen:
e9dvyp.gif

Download:
GrdLock's ROMs Download Page (VanillaDroidv1.zip)
(Click a banner on the download page before you download to support me!)

Installation:
- Place file on sdcard
- Reboot into recovery
- Do Nand backup (just incase!)
- Wipe data/dalvik
- Flash from zip

Removing JIT executables:
If you experience stability issues that get in the way of doing something, you can remove the JIT executables using JIT-remove.zip that is on my website. Simply flash it from the recovery partition without wiping anything.

EDIT: Just an FYI, the wallpaper in the screenshots isn't a live wallpaper. I included one live wallpaper that is one of my fav's that you can enable, and more that work can be found in the market.