ROM Tweaked v3.2 for the Droid Charge!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

Are there any of you still out there???? Droid Charge users that is. If so the device lives on in the development community! The Rom Tweaked by developer "dwitherell" has been updated to v3.2! This is why the development community is so important. Rom developers keep bringing new life to older devices that have been end of lifed by manufactures and can expect no updates from OEMS. In this update Tweaktools have been cleaned up, new reboot menu added, settings.apk has been edited to show proper build, updated all apps including SuperSU, added lockscreen customization, added status bar customizations, added pulldown background customization options, and performance enhancements. The Rom has seen quite a few releases and should be pretty stable by now!

Via Rootzwiki

fabioq

Reaction score
Tweaked 3.2

So I'm looking for some info for a friend. He has the Droid Charge and he's trying to install a new rom on his newly rooted phone. I recently got a Galaxy Note II myself and he likes Google Now on my phone. From watching some youtube videos it looks like it can be installed on ICS if the phone's got an ARM7 cpu (which I understand the Charge does). He's trying to find out if there are roms with ICS and as far as I can't tell there isn't. However, I've come across several posts about Tweaked 3.2. It appears to be such a monster but I'm having trouble figuring out if this is a ported version of ICS or is this just a theme that makes the phone look like it's got ICS?

-Fabio